[RP TownTalk] daschund behavior issues

euniverz at aol.com euniverz at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 16:12:54 UTC 2008

Mary,

Please do not put any stock in that recently released "study".? It was not conducted in any way that even closely resembles scientific.

Please contact me.? I can offer some immediate assistance as well as provide you with some training resources that are nearby.? In the meantime, if you believe he is a threat to the kitten, please keep them separated until behavior modification kicks in.? Don't give up on him just yet, but keep everyone safe.

Adrianne Lefkowitz
48th and Madison
President, Maryland Dog Federation
marylanddogfederation at yahoo.com