[RP TownTalk] RP Wiki nominated for top honors

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 14:42:09 UTC 2008

Thanks, Rob.  And for any one who hasn't already voted, you can vote
thru July 23rd... after sweeping into 1st place back after I first
posted about it here, we've now slipped into a tie for 3rd (out of 5)
- well at least we're ahead of Hyattsville ;-)

--
"There's class warfare, all right, but it's my class, the rich class,
that's making war, and we're winning."

--Warren Buffett, richest person in the U.S.