[RP TownTalk] Use and abuse of Anacostia River Park - where is the line?

Lou King lking at knob.com
Mon Jun 2 16:55:15 UTC 2008

"The Doctor is in. 5¢"

Dwight Holmes wrote:
> I was only sharing my own internal conversation:
COC: One of the problems with religions is that they try to tell you
that those voices in your head are real. (read that the other day and
have been looking for a place to use it. Thanks again.)

> "Is
> there a problem here? or is just a minor annoyance i should just get
> over?"
COC:  Having vented, I hope you feel better.   I do.  Thanks again. (I'm
going to have to stop that or I'll lose my contrapuntal standing.)