[RP TownTalk] again with the door-to-door sales

Alice Ewen Walker alice at ewenwalker.com
Wed Jun 4 23:52:54 UTC 2008

Please do notify police about door-to-door people. The town typically does
not grant permits for such activity, so you can safely assume that they do
not have one.
Enforcement of town code is something all officers can do. So, likewise, if
someone's doing construction on the weekend without a permit, you should
call the police and not wait until Monday. Police will handle the urgent
problem (stopping the construction) and then a code enforcement officer will
follow up further. Chief Chambers says the code/police synergy is really
working well.

Alice

--
Alice Ewen Walker