[RP TownTalk] Saying goodbye

Arletta Gustafson arlettag at comcast.net
Thu Jun 5 00:43:29 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

It is with a sad heart that I have to tell you that I am moving back to
Seattle.  My step-father is ill and I need to move closer to support my
mother.  I will be here for another week and a half or so and then Sera,
Loki, and I are going to hit the road.

I wanted to tell everyone that this is the best community that I have lived
in.  I felt more at home in the year that I lived in RP than in the first
30+ years that I lived in Skagit County, WA.  Thank you for being so
welcoming and caring.  I will truly miss all of you.

I will be disconnecting my comcast account when I leave, so please keep in
touch through my Yahoo! account serapuppyfriend at yahoo.com  Yes, it's silly.
I accept it.  :)

I will be home most of next week, so please feel free to stop by and if you
know of anyone that is needing some furniture at a cheap price, let me know.
I'm only taking what fits in the car.

Love,

Arletta