[RP TownTalk] Discussion of fuel use by Riverdale Park Town Police

Novicky, Marita MNovicky at som.umaryland.edu
Tue Jun 10 14:16:37 UTC 2008

Jenna and Alice:  Your comments are so appropriate as a gallon of gas
hits $4.00 and predicted to be $5.00 by Labor Day.  The issue for me is
why our Town police don't live in or nearby Riverdale Park. Is it that
we don't recruit from our area, or is it the police cannot afford to
live in Riverdale Park? Whatever the reason, I agree that some critical
analysis and decision making regarding the use of Town vehicles for
commuting purposes needs to happen.

Marita Novicky
Sheridan Street