[RP TownTalk] pet stations

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 20:56:44 UTC 2008

You are a responsible dog owner, Adrianne.  I always carry my own bags  as
well.  I even clean up after "unknown" dogs and owners.  However,  if a station
would help for those who don't carry a bag or "forget" their bags  it would be
a good thing.  Keeping a clean town, and a clean river and  preventing rats
is worth a small price to me. Audrey

In a message dated 6/11/2008 2:59:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,