[RP TownTalk] Discussion of fuel use by Riverdale Park Town Police

Cranky old Coot lking at knob.com
Wed Jun 11 21:03:26 UTC 2008

FYI  (that's For y'all's information)

The following was thrown over the transom of the COC's hovel by an
neighbor that should know of what they speak.

For the doers http://www.dhcd.state.md.us/Website/home/index.aspx list
more programs to give away "my" tax money that I have the stomach to
plow through (yes that is admission I am a talker not a doer - or more
respectfully 'I am an idea man')

Looking for my meds,

COC