[RP TownTalk] Demolition and cleanup of 5413 Riverdale Road

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 13:24:37 UTC 2008

Dear friends and neighbors,

We all share a concern about fostering the removal of the burned-out house
at 5413 Riverdale Road, so I wanted to take a moment and update you on
this.  The demolition only requires one more approval from the county level,
and then the town can grant its permit for demolition.  I am hopeful that
this can happen as early as next week.

The contractor and property owners assure us that they will be able to start
promptly once all the authorizations are complete.  Therefore, it seems
reasonable to think the actual demolition and cleanup can be completed by
the end of June.  It certainly remains a high priority for me and the town
administration to get this completed.

Best wishes,

Vern

--