[RP TownTalk] Funiture to giveaway

Arletta Gustafson serapuppyfriend at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 18:50:15 UTC 2008

Hey everyone,
I've posted these items on Freecycle and am not getting any bites.  I'm hitting the road to drive back to my west coast roots (Seattle) and still have a couple of pieces of furniture to be rid of.  I've got a twin size futon chair and a bookcase (about 4 feet tall).  I'll put the pics on the HOPE site's photo section.
These would be great for a college student or someone that is getting a new start.  They need to be gone no later than Sunday afternoon.
Thanks!
Arletta