[RP TownTalk] missing cat

euniverz at aol.com euniverz at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 20:16:26 UTC 2008

You've prbably already done so, but you might want to

call animal control/go down there/visit their website to see if she might be on the lost and found pages (I wouldn't depend on the website, tho)
check in a 500 foot radius or so, all neighbors' garages and sheds to make sure she didn't accidentally get locked into one of them.

Good luck.

Hopefully she's back and I missed the good news e-mail.

Adrianne

Our cat's been gone since Thursday. She's an orange & white tortie, medium in
size (9 lbs.). No collar.
If you happen to see her, please give us a call at 301-779-2580.
Thank you kindly,
Marc