[RP TownTalk] mail delivery

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 16:21:22 UTC 2008

> We have no
> idea where our mail has disappeared to and when we went to the post office,
> we were laughed at and told that we should "just get used to it."
> (apparently lots of people have been complaining).
> We called the distribution center and spoke to a supervisor who was very
> un-customer service like and suggested the companies and friends sending
> mail probably had the wrong addresses or in fact, never sent the bills when
> in fact, they have been coming for months with no problem.
>
> We've got a claim in process with the national office.

I hate to say this, but in addition to a claims process (which is
important) I would also make sure to notify your elected officials at
every level to make sure they are aware of this. What you describe is
absolutely unacceptable, and it is absolutely appropriate for your
elected representative (especially at the Federal level) to step in
and demand that this Federal Agency do its job.

You can find your elected representatives by entering your address at:

http://www.mdelect.net/electedofficials/

Our fabulous mailman retires August 1st. I'm worried!

-Sarah

--
Sarah Wayland
Maryland - USA