[RP TownTalk] mail delivery problems

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 17:25:05 UTC 2008

Can I ask, what part of town do you live in where the problems are occurring, and which Post Office did you complain to?  I know there's a larger central Postal Facility on Route 1, I think much of the town mail comes through there, if I'm not mistaken.  If you didn't contact them, maybe that's the next step?  From what I found online, their phone # is 301 209 3454, fax 301 209 3460.  They're at 6511 Baltimore Avenue, the entrance is next to the National Guard Armory.  I'd also agree with the suggestion to notify elected officials.  They need to know what's going on, re. customer service (or the lack thereof) in Govt. branches.