[RP TownTalk] missing mail

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 20:01:40 UTC 2008

Dear friends and neighbors,

I'm trying to get some action on the issue of postal delivery, and need some
help from you.  If you have not received your mail, had it delivered to the
wrong address, or had other persons mail delivered to you over any point in
the last one month please send me a brief email to that affect.

Please tell me your mailing address and a brief explanation of what
happened--one sentence will be plenty of explanation.

Please *don't* send it to the whole list, just to me.

I'll use the info both directly with the post office, and also in order to
get help from our federal representatives.

Unfortunately Jack's exit seems to be making our local situation worse, but
it seems our problems are bigger than the exit of one mail carrier.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor