[RP TownTalk] Hurray for Scott Ehlers!

Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Sat Mar 8 01:14:23 UTC 2008

We buy our wine at the Village Pump in College Park - not a bad
selection of wine. Corridor Wine and Liquors is really good, but
Quite Far Away (in Laurel.)

Having lived places that allow wine in the grocery stores, I can tell
you that it does not have to be all Thunderbird and Ripple. Grocery
stores aim to serve their clientele. If their clientele are buying
nicer wines, they stock them.

The wine selection at the Costco in Arlington VA is spectacular, and
I love that I am able to get a nice bottle of wine with a TV and some
toilet paper.

-Sarah