[RP TownTalk] RP Parents Muppets Take Manhattan

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 01:00:03 UTC 2008

Friends,

I've been chatting with some folks in town and there seems to be
interest in creating an RP parents listserv.  Some way for people to
connect parents, plan playdates, etc.  I wouldn't want this to
duplicate PG parents or towntalk, so please let me know what you think.

And, as for a first event....please join us for Muppets Take
Manhattan at UMD's Hoff Theatre.  Grab lunch in the food court at
11:30am or bring snacks in.  Tickets are cheap, kids are free, and
popcorn is inexpensive.

P.S. We tested this with our 2 1/2 year old with a movie a month back
and she loved it.  Eating snacks while watching the movie helped.
This one is a classic, so I hope to see you!

Dannielle
Dannielle Glaros
dmglaros at gmail.com