[RP TownTalk] RP Parents Muppets Take Manhattan

Lisa Grob lisagrob at verizon.net
Mon Mar 10 12:05:00 UTC 2008

What day Dannielle?

From: towntalk-bounces at riverdale-park.org
[mailto:towntalk-bounces at riverdale-park.org] On Behalf Of Dannielle Glaros
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 9:00 PM
To: Riverdale List
Subject: [RP TownTalk] RP Parents Muppets Take Manhattan

Friends,

I've been chatting with some folks in town and there seems to be interest in
creating an RP parents listserv.  Some way for people to connect parents,
plan playdates, etc.  I wouldn't want this to duplicate PG parents or
towntalk, so please let me know what you think.

And, as for a first event....please join us for Muppets Take Manhattan at
UMD's Hoff Theatre.  Grab lunch in the food court at 11:30am or bring snacks
in.  Tickets are cheap, kids are free, and popcorn is inexpensive.

P.S. We tested this with our 2 1/2 year old with a movie a month back and
she loved it.  Eating snacks while watching the movie helped.  This one is a
classic, so I hope to see you!

Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros

dmglaros at gmail.com