[RP TownTalk] Grocery stores beer and wine sales

Nancy Augustine nya_md at verizon.net
Tue Mar 18 14:35:10 UTC 2008

I realize the thread has moved on from the wine sales, but... I wanted to point out that Franklin's has a not bad wine selection. It's a lot heavier than most stores on South Africa, Argentina and Australia, lighter than most stores on California, France, Italy.  They also have a great beer selection, including a lot of Belgian ales.

Dumm's does seem like a missed opportunity, a step or two above Seven-Eleven. Other than beer and ice, I don't have much reason to go in there.

Nancy