[RP TownTalk] Bread, etc.

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 10:25:08 UTC 2008

I've gone into Flor de Puebla many times; they have
nice stuff - not a whole lot in the way of bread,
though.  Isn't there also a new, tiny Latino bakery in
that strip mall across from IHOP?  A few weeks ago it
hadn't been open, but I thought I'd seen a sign in the
past week that they were open.

Don't know what-all they have for breads, but is
Rolling Pin in Bladensburg still open?  Also, there's
bakery down Route 1 past the USDA Library on the
lefthand side where the Rite Aid and Petsmart are; I
can't think of the name.  And there's a Loch Loman
bakery on University Boulevard in the same strip mall
where the Shoppers' Food Warehouse is.  (Near Ledo's)