[RP TownTalk] Bread...

jayrite at aol.com jayrite at aol.com
Tue Mar 18 19:01:14 UTC 2008

Awesome news Alice!?We can't wait for the farmers market to reopen. Especially with the new vendors that you've mentioned.

While it doesn't replace the need for grocery selection, the Riverdale Park Farmer's Market will be opening on May 1 in Town Center and operates every Thursday from 3 pm to 7 pm through October. You can get a great selection of bread. Also, we will have two new vendors this year that will bring new items to the market, including eggs, cheese, free range poultry, grass-fed beef and lamb. We are excited about these new product lines that will add variety to the market.?

- Alice

While it doesn't replace the need for grocery selection, the Riverdale Park Farmer's Market will be opening on May 1 in Town Center and operates every Thursday from 3 pm to 7 pm through October. You can get a great selection of bread. Also, we will have two new vendors this year that will bring new items to the market, including eggs, cheese, free range poultry, grass-fed beef and lamb. We are excited about these new product lines that will add variety to the market.?

- Alice

only

For more information about Riverdale Park, visit http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us