[RP TownTalk] Don't Forget to Register for Bike to Work Day 2008!

annelbv annelbv at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 18:01:54 UTC 2008

What else can I say?

Having a choice of options for your commute to work is critical, especially with the rising cost of energy and gas. Bicycling is an environmentally friendly, fun  and healthy alternative way to commute.
Even if you know you can't make it that day, or you are not sure, do register, because the registration numbers are used by advocates around the region to lobby on our behalf for safer bike routes, lanes, trails, accommodations, etc...

I am managing the pit stop in Hyattsville.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me should you have any question or need any assistance.

Kindly,

Anne

WABA <waba at waba.org> wrote: Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 13:32:36 -0400 (EDT)