[RP TownTalk] Painting of Riverdale Park Art Festival '08

Gerald King Gerald at geraldking.com
Mon May 12 23:01:44 UTC 2008

I thought folks might be interested in the evolution of a painting of
Sunday’s “Riverdale Park Arts Festival” While the rest of the Art
Council was busy putting on one hell of a fine event; I crawled into my
artist’s state of selfish concentration, and smeared some paint on a
freshly prepared hardboard panel. Unfortunately, I didn’t photograph the
result of the first few hours of sketching with paint at the event. It
wasn’t much anyway, but Drena G.(super assistant to the council),
expressed some interest in seeing the work completed. It was later,
after a few more hours painting in my studio that I thought of posting
pictures of various stages of the work. I thought I might put the
process on the Riverdale Wiki, but my com-put-er-there skills are
limited or inadequate so I've put a page on my web site showing the
painting as it progresses. You can get there by clicking on >
http://www.geraldking.com/Riverdale/ArtFest08.htm
Gerald King