[RP TownTalk] flooding on Taylor Road

annelbv annelbv at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 17:36:16 UTC 2008

We have a flooded backyard on Somerset, but the basement stayed dry.
There is still a very large puddle back there that's making my chocolate lab so happy...

Anne

Roland Walker <walker at pobox.com> wrote: However, I just talked to the Town Administrator about the water and
it seems there is a great deal of flooding in the back yards and
basements along Taylor.

The town is trying to get the portable pumping equipment from the
county out to that area.

I wonder how Edmonston is doing.  Guy, are you on this list?

For more information about Riverdale Park, visit http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us