[RP TownTalk] Late messages...

Alan K. Thompson listmaster at ci.riverdale-park.md.us
Wed May 14 16:12:19 UTC 2008

Greetings,
The level of spam going to the list has been very high lately, and I have
also been spending a lot of time convincing a new computer to work, so have
missed a few messages from the last few days (which I just released).  It
would help me if people posting to the list can send from the address that
the mail from the list goes to, be sure that the mailing list address is in
the "To" field (not "BCC") and to not send a message to too many people
(messages with lots of recipients are often spam).

My apologies to the posters for missing their notes in the flood of spam.

Alan Thompson
E-mail list administrator
Town of Riverdale Park