[RP TownTalk] Dog incident

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Thu May 15 13:06:56 UTC 2008

I want to thank Chief Chambers for giving us a complete and timely report  on
this incident.
This may also be a good time to remind pet owners of the serious
responsibility involved in owning a pet.  Leash laws require that all dogs  be leashed.
Responsible ownership is key to preventing these incidents.
We have a great resource in the Canine Training Association which helps
owners train dogs.  They are located just up Kenilworth Ave. in  Beltsville.
301-864-1647.  You can train your dog/dogs for the  small amount of $75 per year!
 That's $1.44 per week!  You can't  afford not to do it.  A  trained dog is a
pleasure to live with and  training is a good bond for master/dog
relationships.
AudreyBragg
In a message dated 5/15/2008 8:48:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,