[RP TownTalk] Fwd: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] New Dog Park in our District

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:58:25 UTC 2008

It's right on the Northeast trail, next to a parking lot that you
would get to by car by turning left off Route 1 onto Mezerott Rd
(Mezerott goes off to the left where Greenbelt Rd starts on the right)
and heading down the hill to where you cross the trail. I believe you
have to be a member to have access, and that it's generally locked.