[RP TownTalk] Fwd: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] New Dog Park in our District

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Wed May 21 18:38:56 UTC 2008

The dog parks I have been to, College Park, Greenbelt, Quiet Waters (near
Annapolis and with a dog beach! and a dog wash at the entrance!) all have 2
areas.  One for big dogs and one for small dogs.  I think your dog  will fit
right in.  Quiet Waters is a trip of about 35 minutes, but well  worth it.  Could
make a day of it - go to the dog beach first, walk the  trails and then go to
the dog park - all walking distance.  There is a  small fee to get in the
park.  The dog wash/coffee shop is right at the  entrance and you can wash the dog
or they will do it and you can sip  coffee.  Its a nice outing for owners and
pups!

In a message dated 5/21/2008 1:59:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,