[RP TownTalk] stop those unwanted Yellow (and White) Pages directories from being delivered every year!

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri May 23 20:27:32 UTC 2008

Tired of getting those Yellow (and White) Pages phone directories dumped on
your doorstep every year? Yellow Pages Go
Green!<http://www.yellowpagesgoesgreen.org/>lets you sign up to stop
receiving them!  Just one of many tips on recycling
and and reducing waste
<http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Ideas+on+Reducing+Waste+%26+Recycling+More>you'll
find on the Riverdale Park Community Wiki (http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/)!

--
"A budget is a moral document." --Jim Wallis
"Don't tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I'll tell you what