[RP TownTalk] RxR crossing update

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri May 23 22:27:51 UTC 2008

as just posted on the riverdalerailfans yahoo group:

" Sometime in june, CSX will be rebuilding the grade crossing at
Queensbury road. The new crossing will be made of preformed concrete
sections. This morning 3 tractor trailer flatbeds carrying the concrete
sections were being unloaded in the MARC parking lot in RP.
According to the CSX supervisor at the scene, they're going to
lower the grade of track 2 so both tracks will be at the same level."

--
"A budget is a moral document." --Jim Wallis
"Don't tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I'll tell you what