[RP TownTalk] Attention Animal Lovers

Arletta Gustafson arlettag at comcast.net
Fri May 23 23:59:39 UTC 2008

I know there are a bunch of you out there!  Not only do you get to help our
furry friends, but, as a caffeine loving hippie from Seatlle, I have to say
FREE COFFEE!!

Please give if you can.

Arletta

  _____

Please note that this event is *only* at the Starbucks location at the
corner of Cherry Hill Rd and Route 1:

Starbucks and the Companion Animal Rescue Alliance are sponsoring a
donation drive on Saturday May 24 from 10AM to 4PM. They will have pets
for adoption at the event.

CARA needs donations of the following new or used items to complete its
wishlist for homeless pets:

Pet food, wet or dry
Cat carriers
Pet treats
Blankets and Towels
Pillows
Food Bowls
Any other pet items, leashes, toys, collars, etc.

All people making donations will receive a free iced tall drink from
Starbucks to say thank you for helping CARA help homeless animals.

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=7230639/grpspId=1705042188/msgId
=8030/stime=1211584815/nc1=3848641/nc2=5349282/nc3=5349276>