[RP TownTalk] Moving On

Regina M. Kreger regina at kreger.net
Thu May 29 23:40:28 UTC 2008

Dear friends and neighbors,

With mixed feelings, I want to let you all know that I listed my house
on the market today.  This has been a wonderful community to be a part
of!  I hope I have made some friends who will keep in touch after I move
out to the country.  I don't have a forwarding address yet -- the plan
is to work on some farms for a few years, then eventually get one of my
own, probably somewhere in Maryland or Pennsylvania.  In the meantime,
I'll still be here until the house sells.

But I wanted to let you all know that Ann Barrett is hosting an open
house for me on Sunday. I won't be here, but I'd love for you to stop by
and see what I've done to the place since the last New Year's Day open
house party (major renovations!). The address is 5903 Cleveland Ave.,
Riverdale Park, and here is a link to the posting.
http://annbarrett.lnfre.com/PropertyDetailsPage.aspx?MLSNumber=PG6773397&CompanyId=2

Cheers,
Regina