[RP TownTalk] FW: June 7th Obama BBQ and Rally Reminder

novella sargusingh msnovella50 at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 14:44:06 UTC 2008

Hello  Everyone,

Please do not forget our RESCHEDULED Obama BBQ and Potluck Rally EVENT!!  We ask that you share this invite with
family, friends, coworkers and those who have expressed an interest in our Candidate for
President Barack Obama!!

                      REMINDER

           Please, join Prince George's for Obama on

Saturday, June 7th 2008, 2-6pm

'6001 Taylor Road,Riverdale Park, MD 20737'

You provide a side dish and we provide the BBQ, soft drinks and water:

Last Name Beginning with Letters A through I, please, bring a cold salad like Tuna Fish & Macaroni, Vegetarian dish, Cole slaw,
Other Pasta or Rice Dish, Potato Salad, Fruit Salad, Tossed Salad with dressing.
Last Names beginning with J through R, please, bring a hot vegetable like Macaroni & Cheese, String beans, Baked Beans,
Mixed Greens (Collards/Mustard/Turnip Greens/etc.), Vegetarian dishes, Corn on the Cob.
Last Names beginning with S through Z, please, bring a dessert like Pies, Finger desserts, Brownies, Cookies, Fruit Cobblers, Ice Cream,
Water Melon, Pound Cakes.  We are ordering two full sheets with icing.

**Please BRING YOUR OWN lawn chairs, loungers and umbrellas.  There are several shaded trees but overall, there is a lot of sun in the backyard.**

Please, RSVP at www.marylandforobama.us under “EVENTS” and indicate what you will bring.  Your dish should serve at least twenty (20) guests. SOS!!  We are still in need of help and would love to have you as an 'EVENT VOLUNTEER', you will receive a free T Shirt to wear during the event.
Please sign up with Hellmut at 301.219.8666/301.226.8673.  With your support and participation, this event will be a success!

Novella Sargusingh, Event Host and
Volunteer with Prince George's County for Obama msnovella50 at hotmail.com at (301) 535-3774 mobile or (301) 927-5399

Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.