[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 22, Issue 27

Novicky, Marita MNovicky at som.umaryland.edu
Sat May 31 18:07:39 UTC 2008

Hi Novella:  Wow, you're doing it!  Thank you and I am not sure as yet if I will be able to make it (due to travel), but  Icontributed to his campaign just today!  If I can come by, I'll be sure to bring a hot vegetable dish--like macoroni & cheese :-):-):-)  It is certain to be a great occasion.

Marita

<<<>To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        towntalk-request at riverdale-park.org

Today's Topics:

1. FW: June 7th Obama BBQ and Rally Reminder (novella sargusingh)

Last Names beginning with J through R, please, bring a hot vegetable like Macaroni & Cheese, String beans, Baked Beans, Mixed Greens (Collards/Mustard/Turnip Greens/etc.), Vegetarian dishes, Corn on the Cob.

Marita A. Novicky, MA
Rural Policy Analyst
University of Maryland School of Medicine
Office of Policy and Planning
401 W. Redwood, Suite 100
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
Ph: (410) 706-1044