[RP TownTalk] Prince George's Arts Council seeking new Executive Director

Hyattsville CDC sweisenberg at covad.net
Wed Oct 1 13:52:00 UTC 2008

Neighbors,

I wanted to let you all know about a position opening whose fulfillment has an impact on our communities.  The Prince George's Arts Council is a great local organization that we work with regularly. If you know of a qualified and compatible candidate for the post, please pass this message and link on to that person.

http://princegeorgesartscouncil.org/board-staff/executive-director-position-description/

The Prince George's Arts Council (PGAC) enhances the quality of life in Prince George's County by supporting and nurturing the County's arts community and facilitating partnerships among the arts and business, education and government. This year the PGAC Board is exploring opportunities to better serve the humanities community by expanding our mission's scope.
PGAC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and was founded in 1981 to promote and fund the arts in Prince George's County, Maryland. PGAC is the local arts agency for Prince George's County.

Position Overview
Prince George's Arts Council seeks an imaginative leader in the arts and humanities who will quickly establish viable relationships with county artists and scholars, arts and humanities organizations and civic and community leaders. The Executive Director is responsible for the overall management of the Arts Council ...

Regards,

Stuart Eisenberg,

Executive Director

Hyattsville CDC