[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Day

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 14:41:02 UTC 2008

Hi all,  A neighbor mentioned that they didn't see any  advertising for
Riverdale Park Day to be held on Oct. 4th from noon to 5.   I know it will be in
the Town Crier which comes out this week, but I wanted to  remind everyone of
this fun event held on the Mansion grounds.
The Riverdale Park Business Association will be part of the event and we
have some exciting things happening.
We will have our great raffle again this year to include Bird Houses,
Collectible Doll, Original Print, Dental Basket, Pizza and Wine.
In addition...
The Dental Group will be offering "Free assessments of your child's dental
health"
Suntrust Bank will have a presentation
Gerald King, fine artist will have a display and sales
Arts Council Information
Aunt Emily's Dolls display and sales
Gerrety & Bragg Real Estate will have the local real estate market  report
David D. Martin Companies
Complete Physical Therapy

Please come to our booth and meet your local businesses.

Audrey Bragg
President
Riverdale Park Business Association