[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Day

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Sat Oct 4 14:45:23 UTC 2008

What a great advertisement for our Town Day.  Not to be negative, but  this
same one should have been on our own Town Talk and on all neighboring  towns.
Yeah to University Park.  No wonder everyone wants to live  there!  Great ad,
whoever did it!.

In a message dated 10/3/2008 6:12:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,