[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Day

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 16:39:45 UTC 2008

Actually, it was copied from our town's website (
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info//), though you have to scroll down on the
page to see it.

And look! There was a Town Center Open House on Thursday too....

In the town's defense, announcements about Riverdale Park Day were in the
"Updated Town Meetings & Events" messages sent to the Town Announce e-mail
list (http://riverdale-park.org/mailman/listinfo/townannounce) sent out
weekly since September 12th. My fault for not scrolling down past the
information about the various town meetings at the top of the page....

Maybe we (that's a royal sort of 'We') should make sure that when we notice
something fun on Town Announce or the town's website, we make sure it goes
out to the town on TownTalk.

-Sarah

--
Sarah Wayland