[RP TownTalk] Trips For Kids PG October ride schedule - join us!

Anne Blein-Zuk annelbv at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 15:50:34 UTC 2008

Dear All,

Here is the list of the last scheduled Trips For Kids PG rides of the season.

Please contact me asap to make arrangements, should you wish for your kids, or yourself (as a volunteer) to participate:

Wednesday 8 - 5pm to 7pm - After-school ride from my house to my house

Thursday 9 - 10:30am to noon - from my house to my house (there is no school that day)

Saturday 11 - http://www.tfkmetrodc.org/eventpage4.htm Children's Health Festival (Requires transportation to Virginia)

Wednesday 15 - 5pm to 7pm - After-school ride  from my house to my house

Wednesday 22 - 5pm to 7pm - After-school ride  from my house to my house

Saturday 25 11 am  to 2pm - Beginner Ride at Fairland Park

Sunday 26 - 3pm to 7pm - Advanced Ride at Rosaryville

Wednesday 29 - 5pm to 7pm - After-school ride  from my house to my house

Cheers!

Anne Blein-Zuk
TFK PG