[RP TownTalk] SAVE THE DATE - Riverdale Park Ward One Block Party/Fundraiser! Saturday, November 1st

Heather Blanchard heather.blanchard at mac.com
Tue Oct 7 02:25:51 UTC 2008

SAVE THE DATE!

(Not be be outdone by Ward Two!) Riverdale Park Ward One will be
hosting a block party on Saturday, November 1st from Noon - 6pm.

We are planning live music, pot-luck food, children's activities and
community information tables on how Ward One neighbors can more
involved right here in Riverdale. Additionally, the Ward One block
party is also a fundraiser to help create local Riverdale Park
activities such as creating a "Screen on the Green" movie series next
summer or support at new Dog Park.

We would be happy to involve anyone who is interested in helping or
participating! We especially hope that local Riverdale community
groups might be available to participate (Historic Society, Scouts,
Master Gardeners, Red Cross).

We would be delighted to not only have neighbors meet fellow
neighbors, but for this event to be a catalyst where neighbors can
learn more about how they can be more involved in the community here
in Riverdale Park.

If you interested in volunteering or showcasing a local Riverdale
community group, please contact us!

Warmly,
Heather Blanchard
Oliver Street