[RP TownTalk] East West Hardware

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Thu Oct 9 00:47:55 UTC 2008

I am really saddened by the closing of East West
Hardware.  I have gone to that store for 30 or
more years and still till past few months.  There is
no place like an old fashioned filled up to the brim
crammed hardware store - not these nice neatly
lined up mdse  where you can see it all....and
they never have what you want or need. Home
Depot only carries fast movers - if I dont buy teeny
brass screws regularly - then they are not there
next time.  So frustrating.  Guess I am sounding
like an old person now.

Emily