[RP TownTalk] East West Hardware closing....

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 02:24:25 UTC 2008

the Beltway Plaza store is decent, and a lot easier to navigate than E-W
Hardware! The folks at Strosnider's (by Whole Foods, admittedly a schlep to
buy some nails) are very helpful and knowledgeable and, like Beltway Plaza,
it's easy to get around the store.  that being said, we too will be sorry to
see E-W Hrdwr close, for sure.

--
"Opening up the health insurance market to more vigorous nationwide
competition, as we have done over the last decade in banking, would provide

-Sen John McCain on health care reform