[RP TownTalk] New Happy Hour At Calvert House

finedining at calverthouseinn.com finedining at calverthouseinn.com
Thu Oct 16 21:54:21 UTC 2008

Hi All,
Just a note to let you know that we have daily Happy Hour from 4 - 7 P.M. every
week day! Rail Drinks and Domestic Beers  and Sandwiches are 1/2 price!  Daily
$7.95 special and Dinner $9.95 specials. Early Bird Menu is Back!!!!  3:30 to
5:30!!! $12.95 - Three Course Meal!!!!

New Restaurant is coming to our Big Room!  Watch for Grand Opening!

Don't stay home in these poor economic times!!!  We have great deals Come out
and Enjoy!!!!

Come to the Calvert House!!! Your neighborhood Restaurant!!!

Susan and Fereydoun