[RP TownTalk] Purple Line Hearings in November

Sarah Wayland and Alan Thompson twacks at his.com
Thu Oct 16 15:22:54 UTC 2008

----- Forwarded message from delegateross at gmail.com -----
     Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:30:47 -0400
     From: Justin Ross <delegateross at gmail.com>
  Subject: Purple Line Hearings in November
       To: justinross at justinross.us

October 16, 2008

Dear District 22 Residents,

In the next two months our community will have the opportunity to have a
major impact on the future of the Purple Line on Metrorail. The addition of
the Purple Line will have a profoundly positive impact on mass transit in
Prince George's County. If you support the Purple Line I encourage you to
attend and testify at one of two hearings scheduled in our county.

Public Hearings:

*New Carrollton*

Saturday November 15
10:30 am - 3:00 pm
New Carrollton Municipal Center
6016 Princess Garden Parkway
New Carrollton, MD 20784

*College Park***

Wednesday November 19
4:30 - 9:00 pm
University of Maryland
Ritchie Coliseum
Route 1 at corner of Rossborough Lane
College Park, MD 20742

Please let us know if you are interested in providing testimony at one of
the hearings. Feel free to encourage your neighbors to attend and/or testify
so that we may show strong support for this project.

If you are unable to attend you can sign the on-line petition in support of
the Purple Line at the following website:  www.PurpleLineNow.com

I appreciate your support for building the Purple Line as we look toward the
future of public transportation in our area. I hope you will join us at the
hearings.

Sincerely,

Delegate Justin D. Ross

District 22, Prince George's County