[RP TownTalk] Central US 1 Sector Plan Date Change

Williams, Chad Chad.Williams at ppd.mncppc.org
Fri Oct 17 17:57:48 UTC 2008

Good afternoon everyone,

   I wanted to let you know that the date for the District Council
hearing on the initiation of the Central US 1 Sector Plan and Sectional
Map Amendment has been moved back 1 week, from Tuesday, October 21 to
Tuesday, October 28, 2008. I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let
me know if you have any questions or comments. You can reach me via
email or at 301-952-3171.

Thank you,

Chad

P.S. I apologize if you receive this message more than once. We're still
tweaking the mailing list.