[RP TownTalk] Howl-o-ween Pet Costume Party this Sunday

Robert Oppenheim Rob.Oppenheim at comcast.net
Thu Oct 23 02:49:36 UTC 2008

Our Pet Costume Party is this Sunday (10/26), 3 pm
in front of Old Town Pets in Town Center.

Bring your pets and children in costume - everyone is a winner.

We get some great costumes, but don't let that hold you back,
any costume will do, including just a bandanna!

Can your dog do a great trick?
Show it off in our new “Trick n' Treat” contest!

We'll have live music by the Paint Branch Ramblers.

Best of all, Susan Hines agreed to be the M/C this year -
so you don't have to listen to me!!!

So on Sunday head on down to Town Center at Queensbury Rd
and Rhode Island Ave (near the railroad crossing).

Rain or Shine—if it is raining, we'll have all the fun and stay dry
under the E-W highway overpass.

And as always, the event is free.

For more information, a map, and some fun pictures, go to
www.tinyurl.com/RP-PetCostumeParty

See You There!

-Rob