[RP TownTalk] Mandarin Lessons?

Nancy Mooney nbmooney1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 13:40:41 UTC 2008

I'm working on setting up Mandarin Lessons in my home - specifically for my 8 year old and her new (almost) 4 year old sister just home from SE China!

Is there anyone interested in participating?  It would be helpful to have a few more kids.

The days on the table are Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays, starting about 4ish, for 1.5 hours.

Contact me off list if you would like to join in!  My daughter Hope took lessons from this same teacher for several weeks before we left for China, and really enjoyed her.  She is from China, near Beijing.

Oh, we live on Oglethorpe, just behind the mansion, in the Ferguson's house.

Nancy