[RP TownTalk] Welcome a new teacher to Yoga Space

Gloria Felix-Thompson schubertschubert.schubert at verizon.net
Sun Sep 14 23:44:47 UTC 2008

Good Evening to all,

We are pleased to announce that Julia Gaspar-Bates, a resident of
Hyattsville and founding member of the Hyattsville Mom's group has
joined Yoga Space and will teach the Monday PM and Friday 9AM classes.

Although Julia has her own unique style of teaching, she realizes that
many people came to these classes because of their love of the Vinyasa
style. Julia will endeavor accommodate these students by incorporating
some Vinyasa into her classes.

Julia Gaspar-Bates is a certified Hatha yoga instructor and a recent
graduate of the Boundless Yoga Teacher Training Program. A yoga
practitioner for over 10 years, she has spent time at the Kripalu Center
in Lenox, MA and at Sivananda ashrams in Kerala, India and in Montreal.
Her classes are designed to incorporate a deep awareness of breath
control with careful attention to the physical alignment and benefits of
each pose.

A cross-cultural trainer in her non-yogic world, Julia is currently
researching ways to cultivate self-awareness through the practice of
yoga and the development of cultural intelligence.

Beginning this Monday, we look forward to seeing many of you at Julia's
and all our other Yoga and Pilates classes. For more information please
visit
www.yoga-space.org or call 301.699.5440

Gloria