[RP TownTalk] F4 Buses

Heather Blanchard heather.blanchard at mac.com
Thu Apr 2 02:25:55 UTC 2009

The Ride On bus still is going over the tracks...very interesting.

The F4 bus is needed for this community. We need to do everything
possible to keep this service in Riverdale. There are people who rely
on this system to get to work. In addition, the route is making people
cross Rte. 1 in heavy traffic which is more prone to someone getting
hurt than a train accident.

Heather