[RP TownTalk] Making The Route One bus route work

Robert Oppenheim Rob.Oppenheim at comcast.net
Sat Apr 4 01:15:27 UTC 2009

A bus stop convenient to Sue could be added on E-W highway near
Ritenhouse Rd – just a short block from her home.

Personally, with their smoke, dirt, noise, and wear and tear on
our streets, I think buses distract rather than add to the town,
so routing buses onto E-W Highway is fine by me.

Alternatively, if the world would end if buses did not push thru
the center of town, then the buses should run a bit further on
Queensbury and avoid Lafayette.