[RP TownTalk] Council Member Eric Olson April E-News Letter

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sat Apr 4 02:53:55 UTC 2009

At this point in time there are no "official" candidates (none of the
petitions have been checked). However, some people have publicly
declared that they intend to run.

OTOH to my knowledge none of the offices in our election are contested.
In fact I don't know who is running for Ward  2 or 6.

Given the above, maybe you should start the discussion on some of the
changes being proposed. No one can guess which issues _you_ think are
important.

Now if I were an optimist  I would  hope that given a topic  candidates
may  voice an opinion.

Lou